4.16.2010

The Wilsons are going PINK!

I'm giving into the pressure to post a picture of my baby-belly. (Mom, Jenn, hope you're happy now!) So, here I am at almost 31 weeks. As all three of my babies have showed up earlier and earlier, (Daniel on his due date, Caleb a week early and Eli two weeks early) I keep thinking in the back of my mind I only have 7-8 weeks left. But I realize that is a dangerous mindset to have! Nothing about this pregnancy has been like the previous ones so this little one will probably show up four weeks late!!!


I'm also convinced I will go way past my due date because we now have almost an hour long drive to the hospital. I am going to be so stressed about "making it", I'll never relax enough to go into labor!

After two ultrasounds we are fairly confident we are having a girl, although a little voice in the back of my head says, "They could be wrong. They could be wrong." Remember, we have over 80 years of history against us! But here are some of our first girly things. Patrick picked up the pink dress the other night and just shook his head. He muttered something about us entering a completely foreign world. Well... considering that I'm a girl I think I can handle it.

This is the outfit I went out and bought the day we found out Pistachio was a girl. And it's probably the outfit we'll bring her home from the hospital in. I love giraffes. The boys' nurseries were decorated with giraffes so I had to continue the theme.

Very excited as we start the countdown and suddenly realizing all the thing we still have to get ready!!! Ah!

4 comments:

  1. Teary eyed with joy and excitement to meet this newest Wilson. And she does need to wait until after June 5th to make an appearance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah, you look wonderful at 31 weeks and I can't wait to meet the little Wilson princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy indeed, its about time I see that belly! Beautiful! Too bad its on the headless woman. ha You're entering the home stretch now. Keep some towels in the car. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful, Deborah

    ReplyDelete