6.10.2010

Ready for Baby!!!

I have so enjoyed getting ready for this baby.

After the three boys spent their first years in the same safari themed nursery, I felt a change was in order.

I am not all girly, girly so didn't want to go with pink. Plus, the fact we probably aren't done having children made me keep it a little gender neutral with feminine details!

So, here's a look at what is waiting at home for Pistachio.

I had to improvise a little with the bedding set.

Target was out of stock with the crib set, so my dear friends that threw me a baby shower in Highlands Ranch bought me the toddler bedding set. The comforter and sheets are the same size as a crib mattress.
I purchased a cloth shower curtain that matched and made the bumper, curtain valance and a few matching details.

Details...

A framed poem from Patrick's mom.

She found this when she was expecting Jeff (her first) before knowing it was going to be a boy.

I've never hung a flower hook up in my house before!


I took the old mobile and added new, matching danglies to it.

Psalm 8:2

You have set your glory above the heavens. From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise.

Our prayer for her, that this will become her heart's desire.


Left over from the safari themed nursery. It was given to me by my mom when I was pregnant with Daniel. It will always hang in our nursery.



3 comments:

  1. I love your nursery and I'm tickled that you get to have your GIRL! I love boys, too, of course (we have 2 of each), but there is a lot of fun that only comes with a girl. I know you'll enjoy having your little mama's helper. Tonight, I'm taking my girls to the ballet. It's special moments like these that make me thankful for my gals!

    p.s. I hope she comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am teary eyed at the love sewn into this room. Cannot wait to meet this little darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful room, well decorated with love. I pray your daughter will grow strong in the knowledge of the Lord. Best wishes,

    Alan Riley, publisher www.beautifulbeddingsets.com

    ReplyDelete